- Clarify requirements with developers.
- Send a test report for each release.
- Post bugs, verify bug fixes and retest.
- Receive bugs and feedback from customers.
- Collaborate with the team.
- Support developers to reproduce bugs.
- Plan test and execute test plan for parallel releases.
- Write a test case and maintain a test suite.
- Verify acceptance criteria.
- Execute test suite (functional test, smoke test, regression test, post-release sanity check).
- Confirm production release readiness.
- Participate in all software testing activities and tasks (test planning, test monitoring, and control, test analysis, test design, test implementation, test execution, test completion)
- Bachelor of Information Technology, Computer Science or related fields.
- 1-3 years of experience in Manual Testing (Web and Mobile apps) and
- Hands-on experience with API Testing, Performance Testing, and Automation Testing.
- Good English is a plus
- Automation Testing is a plus (Either Cypress, Selenium,TestNG, WebDriverIO)
WE ARE YOUNG BUT WE HAVE
- Work with customers in many fields e-commerce, finance, banking, government and countries.
- Flexible working time
- Free snacks & beer everyday
- A relaxed working atmosphere
- Team building every month
- Working hours: 8 hours x 5 days/week (Monday to Friday)
- Thirty-min break at 4:30 PM every day
- Great salary package. Annual performance review.