- Proven work experience as a Web Developer
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Familiarity with software like Figma, Photoshop, Zeplin and content management systems
- University degree in Computer Sciences, or equivalent.
- 1+ year experience with frontend development.
- Basic knowledge in multiple front-end platforms (e.g React JS, AngularJs, etc…)
- Photoshop, Figma, Zeplin.
- Have the ability to do development work for both back-end and front-end.
- Good writing in English is a must. Good verbal English skills are a PLUS
Not essential but it would be good if you have
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, SQLServer) and Web servers (e.g. Apache, Nginx, IIS)
- Good knowledge of OOP, clean code, SOLID and best practices
- Good knowledge of web service development (SOAP, RESTful).
WE ARE YOUNG BUT WE HAVE
- Skilled senior staff who will help you:
- On new technologies, frameworks.
- Basic knowledge of cloud technologies e.g. Azure, AWS, and Docker, DevOps
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Design and develop APIs
- Work with customers in many fields e-commerce, finance, banking, government, and countries.
- Flexible working time
- Free snacks & beer every day
- A relaxed working atmosphere
- Team building every month